Thursday, June 4, 2009

Continuation

So...I had been neglecting my blog for some time now, and i guess it's time i continue with it....

So here's how's my life had been for the past few weeks:
1-Wake up at 10am, take a bath and cook brunch
2- After eating, wash up those dished then make a cup of nice hot milo
3-Open up my textbook or Get all my exercises ready on my table
4-Pencil, calculator, eraser and paper all on my desk
5- GO FOR BATTLE!!!!!!

Well, that's almost how my life had been for the past few week....wake up study, wake up study, wake up study, wake up study and study, studY, stuDY, StUDY, sTUDY AND STUDY!!!!!!!

I'm going mad, mad and mad really going mad if my life goes on like this X_X

Hahahaha but well...I did went out shopping for twice in the past few week...went to buy something OH and it's Mid-Year Sale in KL now, so there's so many things to buy, so many things to look at...so eager to go again.

Well, exam's been going on too actually, T3 and T4 ended yesterday and today, Still have T5 to go tomorrow...However for now all my exams are ok...just hope that i did well in T4 today and T5 tomorrow hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment