Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Truth Reveals (Explaination): Back to Brunei

Well first of all let me explain why i'm suddenly in Brunei already. Actually i planned with Foong few months ago to give a surprise to my friends in Brunei, telling them that i'm not going back to Brunei because i have some exams in KL, actually that was not the case...it's just a cover up for the surprise.

We planned to gather all my close friends (K.E, Xin Yi, Sylvia, Li Wen, Sing Ling, Foong and Sim Xin Yi) in Escapde Sushi, book a room and when everone have arrived foong's going to message me and ready with the camera to video down my close friend's expression and reaction. She will start the recoding when i tell her i'm on my way up on the phone. And i really, badly wanted to see their reaction and expression when i enter the room. We started our plan few months ago telling others that i'm not going back and we (me and Foong) even trick K.E on MSN that time, Foong was acting the bad girl scolding me on MSN and nagging me.

---------->Conversation on MSN between K.e, Foong and Me<-------------- Foong: Why not coming back?? {romise me want to come back in june now say cannot!! Me: Sorry lo..got exam ma...what to do?? (and the nagging goes on and on) ...................................... *asked for k.e's help to stop foong from nagging me* K.E: Aiyo...Foong, don't scold her liao...if u keep scolding her i don't want to talk to u anymore **Actually Foong and I open a new window to chat for the both of us only without k.e knowing it** --------->Conversation between Foong and Me on MSN in another window<--------
Foong: Wah...k.e really believe what i say eh...
Me: yea loh yea loh, wah...your acting so good ar
Foong: Sure lah...want to make it more real mah


Then i told Sing Ling and others about the same thing too.....but in the end...Foong can't come back to Brunei so i have to alter my plans and asked sylvia for help instead =( Half of my plans were destroyed but i don't blame Foong for that, she have exams and that's more important.

And so after i got back to Brunei on the 10th which is Wednesday, i called Sylvia at around 11pm..she was robbed off her speech when i told her i was back in Brunei...almost speechless from the shock she received!!! I ask her to gather all of them in Escapade and she say she will try to gather them...

Then who knows i got some shock myself, Sylvia told me only Xin Yi and K.e can make it on sunday, the rest they can't make it. I was like 'What the!!!' Then i have no choice but to tell Sing ling and Li wen that i came back. While the messages were being sent to them Xin Yi was there too so she saw and read the message.

------->Conversation between Sing ling and Xin yi in class or somewhere<----
Xin Yi: Who's That???!!!?? What's that!!!
Sing Ling: **Quiet..Diam Diam...Don't know how to answer**
Xin Yi: Tow Tow come back liao?? She in Brunei??
Sing Ling: No lah, Nothing one..

Well that's almost how Xin Yi knew that i'm back in Brunei and i was told that she was having a evil smile on her face. Xin Yi told me that her mom wanted to call me but then she stopped her mom because if her mom call me i would have know that she knew i am back. Sing Ling have no choice but to tell her the truth that time. Lolsss

Li wen on the other hand knew too that i was back from her brother, her brother kept asking her 'You're not going out on friday?? Got SURPRISE wo'. Then Li Wen Kept asking him: 'What surprise tell me tell me'. And it goes on and on till in the end her brother told her that i'm back...Sweat....Really sweat... Hahahahahha but after she knew what the surprise was about, she scold her brother: 'WHY LAH YOU, WHY YOU TELL ME SUCH AN IMPORTANT SURPRISE!!! I WANTED TO FEEL IT MYSELF YOU KNOW!!' Her Brother answered:'You are the one who insist on knowing what the surprise is about'.....So that's how she knew i am back...really speechless...speechless!!!

Szi Mei can't make it because she have no transport to go to Escapade on Sunday...Well i can at least accept this reason...the rest....really don't know what to say!!!

K.e knew nothing about me in Brunei till the day i went to Escapade. So in return i was the one who got the so called surprise instead...

So i hope that this explaination is clear enough...cause i don't have enough saliva to explain all this one by one to everyone...LOL!!!! Hehehehehe and yea

I'M BACK IN BRUNEI!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahem.. You n ah foong so bad de.. But anyway i'm glad that you're back.. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha will spend more time together before i go back KL for one more year ya...

    ReplyDelete