Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Parit Buntar: Day 2




Woke up at 7.15am today because I need to attend the talk for my driving license. Oh my god it was so boring!!! But still i did learn something about cars there, engines and all those stuff...Luckily I woke up early today because Miss Tan came and pick me up at 8.00am, just in time. Had milo, one piece of bread biscuit and maggi curry instant noodle for my breakfast. Came from to my house at around 1.15pm, took a bath after that because it was so hot outside...

Later I had my lunch of Hokien Mee, cooked by my grandma this morning. It was delicious, something that I couldn't find in KL where im staying at the current moment. Oh almost forgot, talked with ku po about my grandfather before i went for the lecture this morning.

The lunch i had....well my grandma said 'I left a "little" for you'. A "little??!!" When you see the amount of bee hoon in my bowl you will know how "little" is it, my parents and siblings should be able to understand what i'm saying. However i managed to finish all of it.

Will be going to a 'Wedding Dinner' tonight.

Feeling so sleepy now...eyes are feeling heavy but stomach still feeling full, not good to sleep yet will get indigestion.

........................Should i go and have a nap now??.....................Well...................maybe i should.......Hehehehehe.....till here then....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(Sleeping)zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment