Sunday, May 17, 2009

Till here for now...

Hey there, to everyone who's reading my blog, this may be the last time i'm going to post any new blog for the next two weeks for more. I'm currently preparing for my June Exam, which is extremely important to me. So i'm going to keep my laptop away from my table till my exam ends or the day before my exam.

Really nervous when I think about the up-coming exam...All the chill starts creeping up my body!! But no matter what wish that I'll be able to pass this 3 exams. Wish Me Luck Everyone!!!

Oh and today, I taught Jess to play some songs on the guitar. At least her presence kept my mind away from some other things...Really can't get use to the absence of my housemates and roommate, especially my room...it's so empty...just my stuff here. But hahahaha it will pass...somehow eager to meet my new roommate. I totally have no idea who she's going to be.

Well then till her for now...Will tell you all what's going on with my life after I finish my 3 exams.


Good Luck To ME and My Classmates!!!
The Very BEST To Everyone Who's Taking The Exam In June!!
ALL THE BEST!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tow, wish you all the best. ^^ do well in your exam ... i also very busy with my assignment and projects.. hahaha.. but i still got time to leave a comment to you .. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete