Friday, June 26, 2009

Miri: Wednesday to Friday

In Parkson Shopping Mall
At the Beach writing his....don't know what!!
Meheheheheh just starting....
Ah.... Nice Blue Sky...amazing
Beach Side
The hotel (Back view)
Tropical jungle swimming pool hahahhaha
Nice Swimming Pool...looks inviting!!!
My sister waiting for the lift
My Mom and Brother at the reception area...

My Younger Brother
My Sister...
Spiral Staircase inside the hotel
Below is the restaurant for people to have their buffet


Went to Miri on Wednesday at 9am...don't remember what time i reached there. Stayed in ParkCity Everly Hotel, it's cheap and we got 6 pillows for 5 people. Muahahahaha so nice!!! But...well...overloaded with pillows went we went to sleep that night. The hotel is beautiful and the whole hotel have free wifi that was how i get to go online last night.

At least i got to spent some time with my family only for 3 days...feels like i'm still in the family after leaving them for 6 months...that's good as i don't know when i'm going to meet them again when i leave...soon, such a sad feeling. When college starts...things won't be so easy going for me already as my course will get tougher and tougher...afraid of it yet excited of the challenge at the same time..well lets talk about something else now...

My brother...hahahah still a big eater. We went shopping, eat a lot too, talk a lot too, laugh a lot too....that's good though.

So after i leave this time is it going to be another year before i'm going to meet my family again?? Well who knows...most probrably i think.

But it's ok...let just appreciate what i have for now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment