Friday, June 5, 2009

Messy, messy, MESSY








Hahahaha look at my table, actually it's tables... I'm using the other empty table because one table is not enough for all my books. You can see from the picture how many things i have to study for just 3 papers?? OMG!!!!

And how messy is it is my table...really having mad time studying for CAT Examination!!!
And my clothes....no time to fold them.... LOL.... >

Let me see what I did after i came back from T5 exam..
-washed my clothes
-took bath
-fold my washed clothes
-prepare milo and put it in the freezer (want a cold milo)
-rearrange my cabinet
-packed some stuff
-hang my just washed clothes
-going to prepare dinner later

SEE!!! So many things to do...OMG!!! Hahahaha but later i'm going to have junk food while watching anime YESH!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

No More WORRIES Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment