Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nerd!!!

Can't believe that that word 'nerd' will be used on me!!!!!! Hahahaha now in my college my classmate Lee Teen always say:

-How's the nerding session going on?
-Are you going to be a nerd?


Last time we used to use it for those book worms...now it's really my turn. But for real whatever you say to others you will get it back one day....*_*

Luckily i don't need to wear glasses if not....really a NERD!!! I mean for me only cause...well i look like a nerd wearing glasses...Hm....maybe i should try contact lens instead. Not bad right the idea of it??

Well then will keep you all update on my life here...and sorry for not updating any new post for the past few weeks...really busy studying...can see how huge is my panda eyes now =_=lll

No comments:

Post a Comment