Saturday, June 6, 2009

Parit Buntar: Day 1






Unusual Sky!!
Unusual Sky!!
Huge Rock Mountain
Huge Rock Mountain

2.52pm- Waiting for the bus in Duta bas station. It’s very hot and boooringgg….Sweating like what here…so hot!!! The smell here is really like Malaysia, I mean the old isolated Malaysia unlike KL.

3.50pm- Inside the bas already, got a single seat today, not bad, sitting next to the window. Oh and I got 2 air-conditioner all for myself…muahahha so lucky, so cold and so nice. Not bad, really not bad at all. OH SHOOT!!! My mint Andes chocolate melted and it smear on my phone!! Now my phone’s cover has the smell of mint and it’s oily =S *sweat*

4.05pm- Just had my tea-time, egg sandwich…erggg…inside the egg sandwich they spread butter on it before adding the egg… not my taste..well will take a nap for 4 hours then. Hehehehe finally we are not moving…I mean the bus is moving/setting off at 4.08pm.


*First time travelling back to Parit Buntar all by myself without companion..Hm..feels like really growing up Muahahahaha. My life’s adventures are just starting I think and… I like it!!! Travelling alone, have to appreciate all this while I can you know?? And of course I will enjoy it…to the fullest!! Looking out from the window and enjoying the scenery, listening to music, it’s as if in the movie I think, the one where someone is sitting inside a bus looking at the scenery and enjoying it. So I think this must be how it felt like. Just Great. Saw some huge stone with grass and twines around them…green..good. (you can see it in the picture)*


*Wondering if we are going up the mountain?? My ears are starting to lose their hearing...*
*Going to meet my grandparents...excited. Don't know how's their reaction...must be very pleased!!*


5.53pm- Had quite a nice sleep just now, now we are at the Petrol Station, stopped for 30 minutes for us to rest and get something to eat. Went to toilet then go and buy jagung to eat.


6.03pm- Finished eating the jagung that I bought...so filling.


6.11pm- Had my 2nd packet of sandwich. Hahahaha well i guss that's my dinner for today. Nice right?? *_*


6.25pm- My mom called, since I'm arricing late at Parit Buntar thinks that she's worried so ask me to call my aunt to pick me up later. =)


*After departing from the petrol station all I can see is green stuff (leaves and trees), ha.....how nice is it to be around nature...so relaxing and refreshing. Saw some unusual sky light at 6.37 near a tol in Ipoh, which looked like some sand due in the desert. Just glad that I had my phone with me...without it. I'll be bored to death!! Ipoh like other places are different from KL, it gives you the feeling of small town not big city like KL. Oh and I saw many rock mountain after leaving KL. Hehehehhe*


6.52pm- Called my aunt and she says she's coming to pick me up. Hahahah we're going up the mountain now...it's getting colder and colder and i could see the mist outside...cold....cold...Everyone's closing their air-con..so i'm not the only one who's feeling the cold, thought i'm having a hallucination or something...it's not!! Luckily i bought my jacket with me...could feel the cold air going through my jeans...so you can imagine how cold is it here. Can see the white thing in the pictures?? It's not haze...it's the cold mist. Saw some really deep valley here...so deep, scary and dangerous!!!


7.30pm- Stop for a toilet break again, this time in a place where there's a lot of fruits seller, I think almost 90% of the stalls are selling fruits. Didn't buy anything this time...still full.


*It's night, i mean dark now...can't really see anything outside just all oil palm trees but it's cold, just like sitting on a night plane to brunei.


8.30pm- Reach Parit Buntar bas station, met Ku Po and Ye Ye already. Other Ku Po had cooked fried rice for me.


*Hm....it's the fried rice that i have always wanted to eat and i miss it a lot,so much, the taste is the same as always. Watch movie and talked with Ku po they all till 11pm. Going to sleep now then...good night!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment