Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back to my Hostel

Hehehehhe today I'm back to my hostel, reached the duta bas station at 9.30am. But before that Ku Po and Ye Ye took me to have my breakfast at Nibong Tebal, I had Java Mee and they had Hokien Mee. The creacker in the Java Mee is nice and crunchy!!!

9.52am- Just knew that Shin Lan won't be going back to Penang till 11th...so happy!!! No need to stay alone in the hostel alone anymore hehehehehe =D Feeling like kissing her *someone don't jealous ah*

11.30am- Had my Yu Cha Kueh...so filling, think that the food from the wedding dinner have not been digested completely.

1.40pm- Reached duta bas station, waiting for ye ye to fetch me. A little headache after sitting in the bus, think it's because of not enough sleep and the strong sunlight! Eager to meet Shin Lan and her sisters....

Feels good to be back in the Hostel....hahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment