Tuesday, June 9, 2009

3D Movie: Alien VS Monster

Shin Lan and her 3D glasses
She acting cool!!!
Front View of the 3D glasses
Back View of the 3D glasses

Went to watch Alien VS Monster in 3D with Shin Lan and Malcolm at Sunway Pyramid yesterday...wow first time watching 3D movie...what an experience. It's was perfect you know!!! The people in animation seems so real to you, what the starting part was the best. I felt as if i'm in outer space as the starting was in the outer space. And the animations' action was so real to me, it felt as if the ping pong ball is heading towards me or something like that. In the pictures above you can see the 3D glasses, we have to wear that when we watch.

Did took off the glasses for a few times to view the movie in it's original way but it was quite blury and not that clear. The glasses were heavy though, used my hand to lift it when i was watching it because my nose was hurting!! Oh yea and the price of 3D movies are not the same as 2d movies... A little bit much higher.

Going to go out again tonight with my aunt and her children, go shopping with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment