Friday, May 15, 2009

Sad!!! ='(

I'm so SAD!!!! Shin Lan and Yee Ying headed towards Penang today and they will only be back around the end of June... The unit feels empty after they are gone...I'm starting to miss them already!!! When I came back from college just now...I wanted to knock on their door to say that i'm back but then I remembered that they had gone back. Normally when I reach home, they will open their door and greet me with great enthusiasm saying 'You're Back!!' or sometimes Shin Lan will jump out from her room and say 'Dou Dou....' Haizzz...now the whole unit sounds quiet...so sad...

Hahahahaha but I bet they must be enjoying themselves in Penang by now, as they were looking forward to the food and friends there. Hahahaha as they always say that they were suffering here as there were not big prawns, big fish and big meat to eat when they are leaving in the hostel. For the past few days Yee Ying had been mouth-watering about home cooked food, mom's cooking to be exact!

Well, I don't think both of them leaving is sad enough yet...because QiQi is leaving tonight or tomorrow too!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ='( Why on earth did they have to leave at the same time?? THREE OF THEM!!!

Hehehhee but I think i'll get over it in a few days time (*I hope so....*)

No comments:

Post a Comment