Sunday, May 17, 2009

Emptiness...





...My unit felt so quiet, without the sound of my housemates and roommate. QiQi was supposed to move to other places yesterday but due to some difficulties she came back here yesterday and spend the night here. She came back at around 2pm or 3 pm...watched movie till I came back from college. Then we went to pyramid to have dinner, at the same time I also bought a few things, that was the last trip to pyramid with her as my roommate.

We went to have dinner at 'DeliFrance', we had spaghetti, garlic bread, mushroom soup and coke. Hehehehe we had the 'students rule the day package'. It's worth it for the price we pay for.

At night, after we came back from pyramid, we ate junk food and watched Mulan 2, later we talked for a bit and went to sleep. We shared one bed as the other bed have no bedsheets on it. QiQi woke up at 4.45am so get ready to go to the airport as she's leaving back to her hometown.

Now, I'm alone in the unit as others went to class already. Still waiting for Jess to come, we will be studying together and learn guitar at the same time.

Exam is nearing...have to study hard for it!!! MUST PASS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment