Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trip to Sungai Wang and Petaling Street!!!































The trip to Sungai Wang and Petaling Street is an experience that i will never forget in my entire life!! That was an experience in my life in KL and my life with my housemates and my friend from Brunei, altogether there are 7 of us who went there: Shin Lan, Yee Ying, Qi Qi, Amelia, Wei Ling, Alvina and Me! ^^ First of all we took 2 cab to Sungai Wang because one cab can only occupy 4 people.

But before we set off to Sungai Wang and Petaling Street, three of my housemates drag me into their room and helped me make-up, and the night before yee ying helped me fail my nails and apply nail colour for me. Hahahaha lol, she asked me when is the last time i fail my nail and i told her 'never before' hahahha she knew it from the look of my nails and did the failing for me. She also asked me when is the last time i apply nail colour and i told her when i was about 5 years old. 'OMG!!' was what she said and her expression was one of total shocked and blanked!! It's as if i had just thrown a bombshell at her. Hahahahhaha.....

Then we went to Sungai Wang Plaza for shopping, there i bought one t-shirt which is white in colour and it cost $25 during sale. My housemates bought something too, bags, shirts, etc...

Half way through all the shopping, we felt hungry and went to a Chinese restaurant and have our 'afternoon tea'. In the picture above you'll see those pictures where we were in the restaurant. After eating we continued our shopping at around 4-5PM.

Later, we went to take the monorail and was on our way to Petaling Street. This street is also know as the 'China Town', there are a lot of tourist there and a lot of stalls. We walked from the monorail starion to the china town and the pictures above you'll see that we were like having a trip around Malaysia. There we had our dinner in one of the Chinese restaurant.

It was very fun, it was also my first time having a trip with my friends in KL. The experience of first time setting our foot in the KL monorail, taxi, etc.By the end of the day, we were all very tired but extremely happy!! =D

4 comments:

  1. tow, i envy you . haha~ can go shopping with friends in kL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...but really is fun u know going out with them. First time taking taxi and other types of transport to quite far a place without the company of our parents!! SO ADVENTUROUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really fun...went shopping with friends in kL..that's cool.........!!!
    and is elva,foong???

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea it's tze foong, at first i also don't know but after reading her message i know it's her lol...

    ReplyDelete