Thursday, January 29, 2009

After college starts...






Hm...after that my college life starts. Almost every day I’ll wake up at around 6.45am, brush teeth, have my bath and eat my breakfast. After that I’ll head to my college which the class will starts at 8am. My class will end at 5 or 6pm sometimes 6.30pm at most!! After that I’ll come back to my hostel and have a bath then starts to do my revision for the day’s lecturers. Wow the lecturers teach super fast in one hour they can teach one and a half chapter. I have to do my best to understand everything, if not i’ll be left behind. It’s not really an easy course but I will manage it.

Hm...i usually have my dinner with my housemates and Wei ling, Amelia, Alvina and Jhannah. Then once in a week, we'll have our weekly 'meeting'; where we will talk about other stuff other than our stidies, we'll tell jokes to each other, tell each other about our life in different places, our past school's life and the fun we had when we were still a secondary student. It's nice to hear from my housemates their experiences in secondary school.

1 comment: