Monday, January 19, 2009

My Hostel -- Sun-U Residence (Monash Condo) ^^v





















Wahahaha, finally i reached my hostel in KL. Well the hostel was very grand from the outside because once u entered the registration office you'll see an Olympic size swimming pool, the pool's surrounding was beautifully decorated and at night you'll fell like you're swimming in the swimming pool of the Brunei's Empire Hotel. Beside the swimming pool, there's a poolside cafe where one can have breakfast, lunch or dinner inside, the price of the food are reasonable and quite nice!! Inside my hotel, there's a living room, a kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 toilets and one verenda where one can hang and wash their clothes. My room, me and my roommate moved and rearrange the arrangement of the room so that our 'hostel' won't have the feeling of 'hostel' instead we rearrange our room into out temporart 'home'!! In the pictures, you can see my roommate's and my beds, cupboards, bookshelves and my table. On the second day of my arrival, me and my housemates cleaned the whole hostel: the toilet, the living room, the kitchen and our bedrooms. The floor was so DIRTY and our feet was blacked after walking a few pace. After cleaning the whole place, we felt a sense of happiness and sastification with our hardwork (a lot of things that we do here we never really do it before in our own house >

6 comments:

  1. ha ha~ i saw the teddy bear that i gave you. ^^ wow~ the swimming pool is so beautiful. do you go down and swim? or is not allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we paid for the use of the swimming pool so of course we're allowed to swim there but....up until now i still haven't swim there yet. Still waiting for my housemates to accompany me cause swim alone so boring right?? ^^V

    ReplyDelete
  3. bean bean..whr's the calender me and my sis made foru?????im finding..hahaha
    take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha got i put in on my table already but it's block by the biscuit and something beside it!! SOrry about that but don't worry it's on my table

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, borrowing a corner of your blog...TQVM

    ************************************************
    SUN U Residence - Fully furnished PRIVATE UNIT for LADIES ONLY
    ************************************************

    Available from 1st December 2011

    A.Location : Center room

    B.View : Sunway College and Lagoon View Apartment.

    C.Type : Twin Sharing Room

    D.Rental : RM1,300 per month

    E.Furnitures :

    a. 2 Wooden single Bed with matress
    b. 2 Bookshelves
    c. 2 Wardrobes
    d. 1 Study table
    e. 1 Bed Side cabinet with drawers
    f. 1 Low cabinet
    g. 1 study table
    h. 2 chairs

    F. Electricals :

    a. 1 Air conditional
    b. 1 Ceiling Fan
    c. 1 table lamp

    G. Common Facilities:

    a. Water Filter
    b. Weekly Cleaning
    c. TV & Astro decoder
    d. Washing Machine
    e. Refrigerator
    f. Sofa
    g. Dining table
    h. Kitchen Cabinets

    ************************************************

    Refer below terms for room above:-

    1.Gender : PRIVATE UNIT for LADIES ONLY

    2.Payment terms : Once per term of 4 months

    3.Security Deposit : 2 months

    4.Utilities : Water and electricity included, but limit to water RM50.00/month and electricity RM250.00/month maximum for the entire apartment. Any excess to the maximum amount are to be shared in accordance to the rental proportion.

    Available from 1st December 2011

    ************************************************

    Contact: Steven +6 012-228 9861

    ReplyDelete
  6. moving into u-residence next year and I'm wondering if we need to bring our own iron?

    ReplyDelete