Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Housemates (3 of them)

Now for the introduction of my housemates and my roommates, there are 6 of us in one unit but I knew 3 of them more than the other 2 in the single rooms. In my unit there are 2 twin-sharing room and 2 single room.

The first person that I met during my first arrival was Tan Shin Lan: The first time that I met her was when she was cleaning up her room...muahahah her hair was quite messy that time yet she's very good looking and cute =D she's straight forward (in a good way) when she talks and she’s sociable with everyone. She always tell jokes to us when we’re having our so called ‘meetings’ during the weekends, furthermore she’s very generous i.e: Today I told her that I have my own mee sedap but she insists in giving me her mee sedap. Hahaha so generous of her. She’s very funny at times and she’ll always do something or say something unexpected that will definitely make me laugh out loud and always says ‘I’m a beautiful girl’!! With her here, I don’t think I can ever have a restless day. ^^

The next person that I met was Ong Yee Ying: Yee Ying and Shin Lan are from Penang and they were classmates since Form 3, she have a lot and a lot of opinion, suggestion and proposal!!! When she talks you won’t have to worry that you have nothing to say because she really can talk and that’s a good thing. She knows how to cook a lot of things out of a rice cooker and I learned a lot from her actually. Other than that, I also learned a lot of beauty techniques from her, she’s very helpful because she helped me file my nail and apply nail polish for me. She knows a lot of about beauty stuff and have different kinds of beauty products (hahah now I can learn secrets from her).

Now it’s time for me to introduce my roommate, Qi Qi who was also the 3rd person I met since I arrive in my unit. At first glance, you’ll thought that she the so called ‘city-girl’ because of her dressings and hair style but after you know her you’ll definitely wipe out that so called ‘city-girl’ theme of hers, she not that in her personality. She’s a very tidy and neat person and who can’t stand HOT so she needs air-con for most of the time IF not.....(secret) Childish is the other word that I and my other housemates would use to describe her. Sometimes her facial expression is so funny that I’ll laugh by just seeing her expression!! =D

No matter, what i can say is that “I can never find a better housemates that them”, I’m very grateful that they’re my housemates and I won’t regret having them here! That’s for sure!!! =D Thank you Shin Lan, Yee Ying and Qi Qi!!


3 comments:

  1. ermm...good introduction..!!!muahahah..!!!but i didnt said i'm a beatiful girl lar~~(cz i'm said i'm a beauty..!!!)muahahaha...yoo~~~what messy pulak..??this called fashion,okay.??qiqi is city style but i'm kampung style ma...also a trend what...muahaha...last but not the least,i'm shin lan lar~not sing lan lar~~~(last paragraph)haha...i'm going back SOON..!!remember our MEETING,ok.??and our GATHERING..!!!i cant wait anymore..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bean~~~
    but y dn't hv pic of them??????
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG did i wrote that!!! sorry sorry i go and correct it now. Sorry about that!!!

    ReplyDelete