Monday, March 29, 2010

Tired~~

OMGGGG!!!!! I’m so tired today!! Have not been sleeping well got the past few days after i came back from Canada..still suffering from JETLAG!!!! OMG!!! How i hate jetlag now!!!

Ok..came back on Friday at around 10pm++, talked with housemates for a while, bath then unpack…only then i start sleeping at 1am++, and then..guess what time i wake up?? 3.30PM!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! i can’t believe that it’s that time when i saw it!!! 3.30PM!!!! That’s the latest sleep i had in um..few years time??!!! Think it’s because of the 21 HOURS flight that made me so tired!!! It’s exhausting man to fly for such a long hours!!!

Ok..on Saturday, i start sleeping at 11pm, cause i want my mind to adjust back to Malaysia time…and guess what?? I woke up at 4am!!!! WTH!!!! 4AM and i was wide awake for the whole night till 7am!! Luckily i took notes from Jess and copied it..and yea..my handwriting SUCKS!!!! –_-lll i have to admit it…will need to redo it again…haiz…then..

Sunday, so continue sleeping at 7am till?? well till 1pm this time..because i don’t want to sleep for so long and end up can’t sleeping at night…but…but..who knows i’m so tired at 3pm that i went to sleep =_=lll *so much for my determination* and woke up at 6pm…really dead this time!!! Went to orange to have dinner and come back do some work…slept at 11pm++,

at 2am in the morning, my roommate came back..or was it 1am?? not sure…this time..guess what time i woke up?? 3am again!!!!!! =_=lll what in the world!!! Common!! i got class at 11.15am later…give me SLEEEPPPP!!!!

Went to class today and was like a dead log there >.<lll terrible!!! Have to concentrate in class and have to concentrate not to let myself sleep some more!!! Terrible!!! I really have no words to describe it…just terrible!! Jess accompany me to the Clinic today…as my allergy symptom persist again –_-lll *of all time!!!* Ate dinner at ‘Face-to-Face’ Restaurant and went to Pyramid to get our new pillow and donuts of course =D

Now…back at hostel..wanted to sleep terrible…but have to wait till 11pm..so i can REALLY sleep well tonight without waking up at after midnight!! Oh PLEASE!!! LET ME SLEEPP!!!! I SERIOUSLY NEED SLEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment