Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My ‘CraZiesT’ ever 2010 Birthday Celebration!!!

CRAZIEST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION EVER!!!!!!

My roommate, housemates and ex-housemates celebrated my belated birthday on the 2/3/2010…i still have to say it…it was THE CRAZIEST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION EVER!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAH

Yes..i totally agree with them that it’s a very ‘creative’ idea!! Especially the place where the present is presented and the venue!!

 

VIEWTY2

At around 6pm, Chia yi messaged me:

“ Emergency!!! Miss call me when you finish class. Don’t go back to condo first!!!”

They were in fact waiting and planning at the cafeteria while waiting for me to end my class…

Thus, after my class ends..i called up chia yi

1st: She told me to walk to the Sunway-Tes office as she’s waiting there…

*walk walk walk…didn’t see her..call her up again*

2nd: ‘I’m at the new building, COME HERE NOW FASTER!!!’

*WHAT THE!!! From library ‘FLY’ to the new building =_=lll *

reach the bridge…didn’t see her call her again…was thinking ‘what kind of emergency is this??!!’

3rd: ‘Come to the ground floor toilet!!!~~’

*OK…with my costing and tax notes and textbook, i walked to the ground floor toilet…upon reaching didn’t see any toilet at all!! >.< *

thus…call her again..

4th: ‘Sorry sorry…i’m at the top floor…come up now~~’

*Tired, hungry, exhausted, arms painful and confused*

*again..from the ground floor walked up to the top floor*

…see no one..see no shadow..see no ghost!!!…

5th: ‘Come to the male toilet at the end there…and did you see the candles on the floor??’

ok..go in search for the candles…

VIEWTY2

VIEWTY2

Upon stepping on the doorstep of the male toilet..i was FROZEN!!

A place where i might have planned to celebrate birthday for others, but NEVER ever though that it will be ME!!! +_+

VIEWTY2

‘Male Toilet LEH!!!’ @_@

Was reluctant and afraid to enter at first..but then i heard Chia yi shout

“ARG!!!!我很怕啊!!!快来救我!!!

so no choice..have to enter…and guess what i saw??

VIEWTY2

Chia yi, Carmen, Yee Ying, Shin Lan and Feng Yi was hiding in the toilet’s cubical!!!!

Hahahaha and was giving me the surprise~~

now..guess..where is my birthday present??

VIEWTY2

1st present here

VIEWTY2

2nd here

VIEWTY2

and 3rd here

=_=lll OMG!!!! Really am speechless~~    >.>lll

After that..they asked me to guess who gave me which present..and then we headed back home to the condo…

VIEWTY2

took pictures here as memorise before going off…

VIEWTY2

hahahah and yea..with the male’s toilet!!!

VIEWTY2

down down and down we go..

VIEWTY2

home home home…

VIEWTY2

oh…where’s the picture of my cake?? @_@ didn’t take picture of it i guess =(

but anyway..this is what happened to me when i was trying to get the candle deep down from the cake:

VIEWTY2

*sob sob sob*

That’s about it…

Now let me see:~~

First of all, thanks to Shin Lan for giving me this:

020320103854

what i have been searching for, for quite some time now.  ^_^v

020320103857

Secondly, thanks to Yee ying:

020320103853

for giving me what i said i wanted but haven’t buy yet. ^^v

 

Thirdly, thanks to Feng Yi and Carmen Soh:

020320103848

Hahahaha for cooking up my creativity in the future. ^_^

Fourthly, thanks to Chia yi: (wanted to put white, as you like white but..cannot view in my blog later..too bad =p )

020320103850

for creating my might be ‘history’ in the future!!  =p

020320103849

Fifth, thanks to Pei Chin:

020320103859

for giving me what i’ll always need to use. =D

Lastly, thanks to Kasumi Eve:

020320103845

for always reminding me of Japanese Culture!!  *_^v

030320103870

 

Finally, thanks to EVERYONE!!!

020320103860

020320103864

020320103852

I may not have show out how happy am i on live, but really,Heartfelt thanks to all of you here!!

===> Even though you all celebrated my birthday in a ‘male toilet’…oh no… ‘special’ and ‘craziest’ place ever, it’s still very memorable for me and i did really have fun…All of this…the day when you all celebrated for me…. will definitely always be in my mind and in my heart. ALWAYS~~!! That’s for sure!

+++++Thanks again everyone!! Love ya all!!!+++++

P.S: Thanks to those who wishes me on the day of my birthday and especially to my Papa, Mama, Koko, Yu Yu and Di Di, thanks for singing a birthday song allllllll the way from Brunei to Malaysia through phone for me, was really touched that night!!

 

As for the ending:

VIEWTY2

‘Why in the male toilet??’  *SOB SOB*

No comments:

Post a Comment