Monday, March 22, 2010

Resting my blog for a few weeks~~~

Hello there everyone…

So let me see..for the past few days i have been having my test…

16/3/2010:
F5(tax)- Practically, i don’t know what am i doing that day…-_-lll

18/3/2010:
F4(Law)- Practically, i wanted to burn up the whole book and drink it!!! Instead of reading and reading, till my brain ran out of brain juice!!!

19/3/2010:
F5(Costing)- Still ok i think…ever time if it’s about costing..my reaction will be ‘ok i think’ =p

So other than having test for the week..i practically did nothing but study and sleep…OMG!!! SLEEP!!! i so badly need it now!!! Can’t believe my eye bags and dark circles grew 3X as usual!!! @_@ die die die!!! come..who want to sponsor me some good products!!!

Well then, will be resting my blog till next month from now…as i won’t be here and don’t think i’ll have the time to visit my blog either…as i’ll be busy taking PHOTOS!!! MUAHAHAHAHHA ^^v

Yea talking about photo…

Me and Chia Yi were ‘Cover Girls’ for the GQ Magazine!!!

We are the very first cover girls for it!!!

background

First cover with the cold effect

background

Second cover with the warm effect

It’s all about style and fashion~~~It’s limited edition and i don’t think they have it in the market now!!

Our producer: Miss Lai Feng Yi

 

Well then..till here for now…will be back soon~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment