Monday, April 13, 2009

Overnight

Last weekend I went to stay overnight at my aunt house, that was also to celebrate my niece 4 years old birthday. Although she's only 4 years old, she's quite smart. She knows how to speak English, Chinese, and other Chinese dialect. She really knows how to care about people at the right moment, just tell her that you're sad she will definitely tell you 'don't cry, i'll sayang you, don't cry i'm here' and if you tell her you're sad because you don't have money, she will bring out her coin box and give you her money. Cute right??!! Hehehe she sure is But... there's some part that...I'm going to stop here now..Hahahha Oh and yea, we celebrated her birthday in a Vegetarian Restaurant and her cake this year was from Bread Story and the flavor was green tea, it was nice but I don't really like the cream there. When I came back to my Condo on Sunday afternoon, I fall sick...too tired I guess and till now I still have sore throat and slight flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment