Friday, April 24, 2009

FIRE IN MY CONDO!!!

Yesterday I went to sleep for around one hour after tired of reading T5, all of a sudden i smell the smell of smoke... as if I was back in my house in Brunei where my maid burn dried leaves, then I realize that the smell is getting stronger and stronger. By that time I was half awake as I was lazy to get up off my bed. As the smell gets stronger I felt that something was wrong and in a blink the word 'FIRE' flashed through my mind. I was fully awake by then and when I looked out of the window... I was stunned!! I saw gust of smoke coming down from those unit over mine.

THERE'S FIRE IN MY CONDO!!! My roommate was sleeping and my housemate were still bathing!!! Hahahaha quickly she ran out from the bathroom and change into suitable clothing and we were off to get down to the ground floor as the fire alarm was ringing... We used the staircase although some of them were thinking of using the life >

Till now I don't really know how did the fire broke out, what I know is that the fire broke out in 9th or 10th floor, and I was at the 7th floor...second to danger..As much as I know no one is injured or burnt. Was wondering where those people are going to sleep that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment