Thursday, September 10, 2009

Should I, should I Not??

The PC fair is on at our school, the stuff that they are selling are extremely cheap with good quality too. Saw one of the good brand Altec Lansing there, the woofer (it's something like a stereo) is super duper good. The Bass is the best i think, so...i was introduced to this woofer, it's model is VS2521, more suitable for soft songs or rather songs which doesn't have so much bass in it, when the person make a demonstration to me, immediately i felt in love with it!!! So sound system is just so good that i have nothing to complain about. I can hear the lyrics and the rhythm of the song so clearly with that woofer and of course there's bass, treble and volume attached to it, the bass is not that strong but considered good enough.

However it cost RM200, the actual price offered was not this price but we bargained for that price...i was something 99% confirmed of buying it...until i asked my parents...well...it's not my money which i'm using to buy right?? so of course i have to get their permission first.

Hm...it's a negative answer given by my dad. To tell the truth i felt disappointed, extremely disappointed actually because i was so looking forward to have that woofer and listen to my music, in the end all hopes just evaporated into thin air...

and So...did some thinking about it after i got the message from my dad, hm...hm....hm... didn't get to buy at last...why?? As my dad say 'is it essential for you to have it?? Hm...somehow my answer is a yes and a no. Today, after my pt2 test, i walked down and look at the cafeteria...saw the sale person still there and the woofer too of course..so tempted to go against my dad and by it (my dad did ask me to make the decision on whether to buy or not myself actually) BUT....no i can't...for the time being it's not essential to me..although i really really wanted to enjoy listening to good music with it but...not now, not now...

So i had made the decision, if i really wanted to buy next time, it would be a yes from my parents without second thought by them or...i'll pay for it using my own effort...somehow i wouldn't want something half-hearted, or with the feeling of bring forced to do it...that's one of the reason why i did't buy...

Didn't blame anyone for this =) hehehehe just writing out my feeling about it...can't believe that because of one woofer, i can have so much feeling right?? Does it mean that i really like that woofer that much?? I have no idea..maybe it's just a spur of the moment...let some time past and i'll definitely get over it and thanks to my dad for the advise he gave me...really helps me to think about a lot of things....

Money...it's hard to earn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment