Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Earthquake???

Yesterday:
Yee Ying and I went to swim...swam for less than 30 minutes as our muscles were sore already other than that the swimming pool was so dark that we can't really see anything as the electric for the swimming pool tripped (that's what the lifeguard told us)....then came up and bath...much later had a great home cooked dinner!!!




Today:
Came back from college at 6pm, bath and sort out the mess on my table, later go online to finish my moral project, while doing the research.....

*shake shake shake.....*
I felt that i was shaking by myself....
*look around...look at Chia Yi to see whether she felt anything*
*No respond from her at all*
(in my head i was thinking: 'Wah...am i that tired until my head spin till i can feel myself shaking a little??' #_@)

I was really feeling the shake for quite some time....was checking my table, my poster, my book shelf to see whether i'm having a hallucination or not!!!! Then look down at my chair to make sure that the leg is still in good condition as i was sitting on the chair....

*Look at the chair again....try to hold myself still with both hands on the table*
@_*!!!!!!!!! The shaking feeling is still there!!!!

Told myself: 'It's ok it's ok...you're just tired...so quickly finish up the moral project and sleep!!!'....what a terrible day i thought!!!

Then after a while...saw Chia Yi holding her phone and looking out at the window....


Me: 'What are you doing?'

Chia Yi: 'Do you feel the floor shaking? Feng Yi says she felt it'

* All of the sudden...i know that i'm not mad!!!*

Me: 'GOT!!!!! GOT!!!! GOT!!!! I felt it!!! I though my head was spinning....so it's REAL!!! Not i'm just the one who felt it'

Chia Yi: 'REALLY AR??!!! Do you want to evacuate??'

Me: 'Um...no need kua...no respond from other people living at the condo...should be ok'

~~~~The End~~~~


........I wonder what's the shaking are all about?? Did some country have earthquake?? Well have to look at the newspaper tomorrow!!!.........

Ok...now continue with my moral project!!! TADA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment