Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mysterious Feelings...

Found out something that indulge me few days ago, after doing sit-ups exercise alone in my own hostel unit as my roommate's not back yet; I lay back on my bed with one of my hand resting on my forehead. As i was resting the sound of the music that I had turned on suddenly because so clear to me and at the same time, I was looking up at the ceiling. Then, it was at that moment that the feeling of living by myself after I start working came. That feeling was...... something so new, so alien and yet so exciting at the same time. Just like after coming back from work, from a havoc day, you need the peace that your house can provide you with, the feeling of having yourself to accompany yourself. Well I guess that's what I need after going through a tough day. However, there are always pro and cons to everything. When I was looking up at the ceiling and listening to the music that was turned on, loneliness starts to creep in slowly, but it won't envelop you totally... think, after a days work, you have no one to talk to, to laugh with...just you and you alone. Hehehehe, mysterious isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment