Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meetings With My Brother =D





Met my brother few weeks again when he came back from India and stopped by KL, hahaha he doesn't seem to change much though other than he seems to be more muscular XP Hm...it's nice to talk to him after such a long time and to hear his experience in India during the typhoon things is something interesting and exciting. Hahaha lol how different is was from Malaysia. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CAN'T RECOGNIZE ME FROM FAR!!! Actually that was because i dressed different and that's also thanks to QiQi ,Shin Lan and Yee Ying, who helped me to dress differently!! >< Hm...don't know when i'm going to meet him again after this. Oh we had a quite delicious and EXPENSIVE meal when he took me to Sunway Pyramid to shop that time and that was good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment