Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome Back yo~~~

Ohayo everyone!!! Ohhhhh~~~ it’s so great to be back!! Finally i get to start blogging again…how long has it been ya?? hmmm….i wonder… now that i have to many things on my mind to write about that i don’t really know where to start off with…hmmm…let me see…i’ll start with the moment i set off from Bandar Sunway and headed towards Brunei then ^^v, after that about how i goes through my PES (Pre- Exam Syndrome) *a word that came across my mind when i’m about to get @@ during pre-exam time ><* that’s a good starting point..so here goes:

 

This time, i have decided to take the ACCA June 2011 exam in Brunei, thus on the 24th May, i set off to LCCT, hehehehe at LCCT i got to online,  I’m surprise that I can online in the airport~ not bad actually but it’s a little complicated when you wanna check yourself in! ><’’’ Somehow, at that time, i’m feeling great!!! Sitting alone in the boarding area, laptop on, listening to music with earphones on. Not sure if this will be the feeling of a busy working life or the feeling of enjoying life.LOL!!! =DD

Still, the purpose I’m going back to Brunei at this time is to study for my June 2011 exam. That is also the reason why I don’t tell any of my Brunei friends that I’m going back on that day. Told them that I’m going back on the 16th June 2011 instead. Hohoho~~

While i was at the airport, eventually I found out that I’m kinda missing Bandar Sunway actually, I mean I’m starting to like Bandar Sunway more and more. The tamago mentai ><lll, chatime, lok lok, snowflakes, shopping places, etc, etc. Oh and one more thing that I’m going to miss is my BIG PILLOW!! Luckily I bring xiao dou back! If not I’m going to have insomnia everynight! Ohh ohh ohh and my blanket too, I’m going to miss it too!!! How I wish that I can bring them back with me!! Hehehehehe

zoom zoom zooooommmmmmmmmmmm

24052011098

a view from inside the plane, hahahahahaha somewhat i got this though in my mind at that time “The clouds really looks like cotton candy don’t they”  XD

 24052011100

 

….after 2 hrs and 20 minutes i finally reach Brunei (FYI: taking airasia will take 20 minutes more to arrive in Brunei due to small engine of the small airplane, only knew that after i asked my mom why this time i arrive 20 minutes late compared to last time)

However, before that, i have to satisfy my growling stomach

24052011102

after having the vegetarian nasi beriani (i prefer the vegetarian nasi lemak that they have last time =_=) i’m still feeling hungry…thus, i bought

24052011103

Pringles~~

24052011104

and of course my can’t be missed MILO!!!

Finally…i pick up my luggage and head towards the International Arrival hall. Oh before that, that reminds me, my dad booked a 25KG luggage weight for me, and guess what this lucky or genius =P of my luggage weight?? 24.9KG!!!! THAT’S SUPER DUPER AWESOME MAN!!! who could ever do that?? =DDD

the 1st person i saw was my cute little brother!!! oh man!!! he grew so much taller already!!! hahahaha and he was waiting for a hug from me~~ owww~~ so sweet of him, love him very very much, felt like anchoring my arm around his neck and make a mess out of his hair! ^^v

and thus, ‘TADAIMA!!!!’ (I’m home!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment