Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!!!!

 

“Happy Mother’s Day”

to every Mothers in the world~~!! On this day, may all mothers have a great and happy time with their children. I’m sure on this day too, that mothers will be happy to get wishes and presents from their children and children will be delighted to see the happy facial expression from their lovely mom~ =D

mother's day

Mi~~Happy Mother’s Day ya!! I know you are now on the way to Miri with a bunch of ‘mother’ friends =p Enjoy yourself today~~Relax and Enjoy~~!! It’s a day for all of you ^^v

Hope you’ll be surprise with the surprise that awaits you when you get home =)  ‘Happy Mother’s Day’

First of all, thanks to my sister (Xin Yu) and my brother (Zong Xun) for contributing~~ also to my eldest brother (Zong Lin) for co-operating with us.

This is what all of us did:

1.Cook for her to eat
2. Flowers
3. Card

DSC00756 
Mixed Tofu Curry

-Recipe by me but cooked by my sister and helped my by youngest brother ^^v

DSC00762

6 roses, which represent each member of the family. Means 1 Big Happy Family

-Concept by me, bought by my sister =D

DSC00761

Card with wishes from all 4 of us:-
Top Green: Youngest Brother
Top Blue: Sister
Bottom Blue: Eldest Brother
Bottom Green: Me
~all the wishes are inside, hm…but i have no idea what others wishes you mi~~

-Idea by my sister and me, ArtWork by my sister

-Mi~~can see your picture on the top right. Hehehehehe

Between nice work Xin Yu~~ I love it!!!

Lastly, Mi~~ hope that you are happy and um…if not surprise, at least try to feel a little surprise. >.<lll

 

We

heart-shape-valentine 147

You Mom~~

From: Your 4 lovely~~ Children ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment