Monday, April 12, 2010

Mock Exam

Mock exam is coming…that’s why i haven’t been updating my blog for the past few days, been busy doing some revision. And after i got back from Canada, things have been coming, eg my graduation, extra classes, more work, more revision and more mini TEST!!!!

So everytime there’s a mini test, i have to study for it…end up..no time to update. So will stop updating for the time being and continue after my mock after.

Will be going to Pangkor after mock so it will be close to end of April before i start updating my blog again.

So look forward to going to Pangkor to relax myself after the mock exam!!! Before i start to fight for the real exam!!!! Which is in june and after that…back to my beloved home in BRUNEI!!!!

Wait for me Brunei and my friends there!!!!!!!! Till then….~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment