Friday, December 18, 2009

Happenings in between my exam…Part 3

 131220092947

131220092948

It caught me off by surprised..i am really surprised!!! Hahahahaha it was the first time i ever received such a gift!! From a Japanese friend!!! Muahahahahha so happy so happy!!! =D

For those of you who don’t know, usually Japanese student will have once of this charm to protect them, wishing all the best to them, health, love, studies, everything. Hahahahahhaha from now on..where ever i go i’ll always take it with me!!!

Thanks a lot ya Kasumi!!! Love it!!!

 

Brought it with me to my exam today…how was it?? Hm…ok i think…the exam i mean…@_@ don’t know…i really don’t know…just hope that i will pass =D

 

Oh…that reminds me…!!!

smile_angry smile_angry smile_angry smile_angry smile_angry

So angry!!! After exam, it was still raining, we brought umbrella so it’s ok, Jess and I were on our way to to our hostel…mid way at the road a STU**D CAR, PURPOSELY!!! SPLASH THE ROAD SIDE WATER ON BOTH OF US!!!

I was TOTALLY ABSOLUTE WET!!! From top to bottom except for my hair!!! What kind of person is that man!!! Doesn’t he/she have eyes to see that there were water on the side of the road??!!! !@#@#!Q#@$Q@#$  *Trying to calm down…calm down…CALM DOWN!!!*

If he/she stops, he/she sure will get a BLAST from me and Jess!!!

But…he/she RAN off after that of course..*Chicken!!!!*
At least say a sorry man…what in the world!!!

First time got this kind of experience…muahahahha ^^v…though it’s bad but still…it’s ok…nah…let it be..past is past ^^v **Peace**

 

No comments:

Post a Comment